Monday, August 1, 2011

A Matter of Perspective

          That guy should have been paying closer attention.
          It was clear we were both going for that ball. It was poor positioning on his part to stand right where I was headed. Obviously I wouldn't be able to stop in time. I'm not wearing shoes. I thought that was pretty obvious.
          Besides, he seemed pretty alright. Sure, it sounded kind of bad, but he got up fast enough that it couldn't have been all that painful.
          Now don't get me wrong, it's a shame that his jaw clipped my shoulder. 'Cause, I mean, now my shoulder is kind of sore...

So I didn't get any closer to looking at the actual collision between the two characters, but I have taken the (slightly modified) scene from a different point of view, so there is that.  I don't rightly know why this particularly idea is giving me such fits, but I'll just have to keep wrestling with it until I get it right, I suppose.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment