Wednesday, July 13, 2011

My Weekly Pull - July 13th

Well, it's going up a little later than it usually does, but below you will find the list of comics I bought this week.  I actually picked them up this morning, but have yet to make my way through a single one.  I will probably be doing that shortly after posting this little update for whoever cares to peruse it.

Marvel
ALPHA FLIGHT #2 (OF 8) FEAR
FF #6
MYSTERY MEN #3 (OF 5)
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #665

DC Comics
AMERICAN VAMPIRE SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST #2 (OF 5)
BATGIRL #23
DETECTIVE COMICS #879
FLASHPOINT FRANKENSTEIN & THE CREATURES OF THE UNKNOWN #2 (OF 3)
UNWRITTEN #27

Other Companies
GLADSTONES SCHOOL FOR WORLD CONQUERORS #3
GODZILLA GANGSTERS & GOLIATHS #2 (OF 5)
HELLBOY THE FURY #2 (OF 3)

No new series this week, which means I have another batch of comics that I believe will all be varying degrees of amazing.  Not going to lie, pretty excited about that.  Of all those books you see up there, I might be the most pumped to work my way through Godzilla: Gangsters & Goliaths #2.  I've never really been a huge Godzilla fan, but John Layman's first issue was picture perfect, and left me wanting more.  Now more has come and I can't wait.

That being said, I expect great things from virtually every issue in this list, so I probably shouldn't delay too much longer.  I'm off to sink my teeth into these books.  Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment