Sunday, October 16, 2011

Excuse the Mess

Hello?  Is anyone still out there?

It's hard to say at this point, and of course, the fault lies squarely on my shoulders.  I've been a busy bee writing on a regular basis for thought balloons and The Weekly Crisis (the 52 Pick Up stuff for Septebmer was especially time consuming), but the biggest reason for my complete forsaking of this blog is the fact that I'm once again employed full-time.  And getting into the groove of the new job has made balancing things a little challenging.  Unfortunately, the aforementioned writing responsibilities had to take precedence (especially 52 Pick Up once again), since I was invited to join both of those sites, while the Thought Wrangler was mostly for me.

Anyways, long story short is that I'll hopefully be able to manage putting things up here with a bit more regularity in the coming weeks.  It probably won't be the same frequency as what I was doing this summer, but it will definitely be more often than the never that I've been doing of late.

Since I know that there aren't all that many people who frequent this site (if any, at this point), one of my first orders of business will be to put up all of the Weekly Pull postings that I've skipped these past few weeks.  I might add a bit of commentary, but in general it will be "ouch."  I've been buying way too many comics of late, so hopefully adding this back into my routine will help me restrain myself a bit.  But who knows?

Either way, I hope you'll excuse the mess as I try to get this site back in order.

1 comment: